Thursday, May 15, 2008

Steve Pipe Organ Project



Well I've added the drawknob jams. There are 7 pedal stops, 14 swell and 12 great stops. The rockers in the middle were the stops for the organcraft which is the console and the 3 ranks of pipes that the console is integrated. I will be replacing it with couplers. I will be adding the divisional names above the drawknobs and perhaps a trim around the divisions. The Opus-Two controls have shipped. I might add pistons on the great drawknob jam for options Opus-Two has. And of course it needs pistons under the manuals yet. The Organcraft is the 3 rank organ with exposed pipes. The Kimball is behind the swell shades. You can catch a glimps of the melodia through the left side of the swell shades. The box to the left contains the Wicks vox humana which needs a windchest and swell shades. I think I will make it a vox in a box. Lots of work to do yet.


No comments: