Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Steve's Pipe Organ Page



Hi Folks,


Been almost a year since I updated. I have the pedal Fagott up and running. I relocated the bass Violin Diapason and Bass Open Diapason pipes as you can see in this photo. I may move the pedal Fagott up closer to the front but before I do that I want to get the 16' Trumpet installed first. How that sounds coupled to the pedal will determine the final Fagott placement. I also recently purchased three windchests from Russell Meyers. One is a three rank Wicks, the other two are a three and four rank direct electric action chests of unknown manufacture. I also got a reservoir and some offset chests. I just hung two reservoirs and connected them to a Zephyr blower so I now have wind for the new chests and one I am yet building. I will supply a picture of this later. Here is the new ( to me at least ) 16' Holtcamp Pedal Fagott picture. Till next time



No comments: