Friday, June 6, 2008

Steve's Pipe Organ Project

I ordered the pistons today from Arndt Organ Supply Company today. The folks there are really nice people and it was a pleasure to do business with them. I had purchased a 10" flexible duct line that was supposed to handle 20" wind pressure. So far it has burst twice about 5' from the blower where it makes a 90 deg bend going into the main feeder line. I put a 90 deg elbow in that spot and I am planning to get the proper flex from OSI. It's so @#%& expensive though. I also purchased today a 16' thru 2' gedackt so I can eliminate some duplication from all the unification. One nice thing about this is it is only about 25 miles from home. I expect the OPUS-TWO controls tomorrow if they shipped in the same amount of time as the first time they shipped. I promise more pictures soon.

No comments: